Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest
|Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest|
|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Special quest||Recipe for Disaster|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest is the first subquest of Recipe for Disaster.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The Cook in Lumbridge Castle's kitchen.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Note: Buying a fruit blast from the Grand Exchange (not the premade version from Blurberry) works. Greenman's ale from house will instantly disappear as you leave your house. The fruit blast can also be made with the following items:
|Enemies to defeat||
Another Cook's Quest[edit | edit source]
The cook is preparing for a party in Lumbridge. He tells you that a hundred years ago, a very important meeting was held in Lumbridge. His ancestor, Franizzard Van Lumbcook, cooked such an amazing banquet for the occasion that he was offered a job as head cook, along with all his descendants, for life. This big, important meeting is held in Lumbridge every ten years and today is the tenth anniversary. As he cannot think of a brilliant dish himself, he intends to use his ancestor's recipe for the feast. However, he needs your help gathering the ingredients again.
- Buy an eye of newt from any Herblore shop, the Grand Exchange, or from Betty of Port Sarim.
- Greenman's ale is sold in the pub in Yanille, at the Lighthouse and from Rasolo. It can also be obtained at the Grand Exchange.
- A rotten tomato can be bought at Het's Oasis, in Northeast Yanille (crate next to the fence by Tramp), Seers' Village (in a crate next to the lodestone) or Varrock pillory (select "buy" option), or be made in a compost bin.
- Make a fruit blast. It requires a pineapple, two lemons, an orange, a cocktail shaker and a cocktail glass to make. All of these ingredients can be found or bought at The Grand Tree. Open the mix interface with the cocktail shaker and create a Mixed blast. Then slice the second lemon to make lemon slices and pour the mixed blast to add it to the cocktail glass. (NOTE: You can skip this step if you bought your fruit blast from the Grand Exchange. A pre-made Fruit Blast bought from The Grand Tree will not work, however the fruit blast that is an optional reward from The Dig Site does work.)
- Add the ashes to the fruit blast to make a dirty blast.
Once you have all four items, give them to the Cook.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- An invitation to the feast
- Access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest ( 0) – Complete this Novice quest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Evil Dave
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing King Awowogei
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Pirate Pete
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Goblin Generals
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Mountain Dwarf
- 'Phite Club
- A Clockwork Syringe
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Evil Dave's Big Day Out
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Pieces of Hate
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Rocking Out
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Great Brain Robbery
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Initial subquest of Recipe for Disaster|