The Recipe Shop, which sells combination potion recipes, can be accessed by talking to Lady Meilyr or any Harmony pillar farmer in the Meilyr Clan district of Prifddinas.
There are no level requirements to purchase recipes. Thus, players can use Herblore boosts to make these combination potions.
- Scrolls indicate potions which the player has not yet discovered the recipe for.
- Potions without a tick indicate potions whose recipe has been found but which have not yet been purchased/refound.
- Potions with a tick indicate potions which have been unlocked.
Recipes can be found in Dungeoneering and from the Motherlode Maw. Once a recipe is unlocked it must either be purchased or a second copy of the recipe found. If a second recipe for the same potion is found, the potion becomes available without paying.
The consistent yak Gorajo card will guarantee a recipe being spawned after opening a door. When using these cards in a team dungeon, it is possible for other members grab the recipe before the card owner can reach it. The card will do nothing if the player has already found all recipes or if there are no doors left to be opened.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 30 April 2018 (Update):
- Improved legibility on the Meilyr potion recipe shop for potions with multiple effects.
- patch 4 September 2017 (Update):
- The Meilyr Recipe Shop no longer shows some unlocked recipes as locked.
- hotfix 29 August 2017 (Update):
- Players will no longer be given Meilyr potion recipes after unlocking them all.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- Fixed some typos with the Meilyr clan potion shop.