Razmire Keelgan is located at Mort'ton and runs both the general store and the store with building supplies. He is afflicted at first, but can be cured either by using Serum 207 (temporary) or Serum 208 (permanent) on him. He will not sell any supplies until you kill five Loar shades and show him their remains after initially curing and talking to him. He plays a role in the Shades of Mort'ton quest.
If a player has completed all of the medium Morytania achievements, olive oil in his store will automatically become 4 dose olive oil. He will also give free planks once a day, offering a choice of one of the following:
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 24 November 2010 (Update):
- Some of Razmire’s dialogue in the Shades of Mort'ton quest has been fixed.
- patch 21 April 2009 (Update):
- Razmire now stops being one of the afflicted after you have completed Shades of Mort'ton.
- Before 21 April 2009, even if players had used Serum 208 on Razmire, he would sometimes still appear afflicted. However, if the building door was opened or he was talked to, he would turn back into a healthy state.