Raw vile fish
|Raw vile fish|
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|It smells like eating it would kill you.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Raw vile fish is an item attainable in the Daemonheim dungeons. Players will receive a varied amount of experience for catching one for the first three that they catch. After that, they receive 0 experience. It is used in the fishing ferret puzzle.
- When caught, the chat box says: "You catch a fish. By Jove, it smells bad!"
- If a player fails to catch one, you will take medium damage and the chat box will say: "You have a hilarious fishing accident that one day you'll tell your grandchildren about."
- If the aforementioned failure damage happens to kill you, it will instead say "You have a hilarious fishing accident that you would have told your grandchildren about, had it not killed you."
- If the player fails to cook the fish, the chat box says: "You burn the fish so spectacularly there is nothing left of it."
Cooking the fish successfully will yield 1 Cooking experience and a vile fish. Burning the fish will cause it to disappear. This fish is unique in having no form of burnt fish.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A glitch sometimes causes cooking raw vile fish to give 1 Fishing experience instead.
|Broken plank bridge|