|Release date||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Hidden until unlocked|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The title the Ravensworn is unlocked by spotting 13 ravens in Prifddinas. Ravens appear every 13 days for 24 hours, spawning at 00:00 UTC. The first raven appeared on 4 October 2014. You can obtain one raven each day it spawns, meaning it requires at least 156 days to spot all 13 and receive the title.
The last raven spawned 1 day ago on 22 July 2021. The next raven will spawn on 4 August 2021 in 12 days. (wrong?)
Unlocks[edit | edit source]
When the title is unlocked the following can be experienced while having the title active:
- Additional dialogue with Baxtorian during The Light Within.
- Bran appears on Tarddiad during and after The Light Within.
- After defeating the Memory of Nomad the player will unlock the Ravensworn cape.
- A 'Ravensworn handshake' option while interrogating Legio Septimus during Nomad's Elegy.
- Additional dialogue with the Dragonkin guard during Kindred Spirits.
- Additional dialogue with Mod Raven during and after Gower Quest.
- Additional dialogue with Tiny Sliske.
- Additional dialogue with Sliske and Jas during replays of Sliske's Endgame.
- Additional dialogue with Odd Old Man during the hooded pirate's miniquest.
- Additional dialogue when interrogating the Zombie pirate head during Pieces of Hate.
- Additional dialogue with Redbeard Frank after Pieces of Hate.
- Additional dialogue with the Lorehound pet.
- Additional dialogue with Tang (food merchant) during Curse of the Black Stone when trying to get information on the whereabouts of the The Jade Spider.
- Additional dialogue when contacting Saradomin during Azzanadra's Quest
- Chance to get animals with the Ravensworn trait in player-owned farm via breeding. A hidden achievement is awarded for each of the nine species. The title does not have to be active for this to happen.
Translations[edit | edit source]
This title changes according to the language of the server on which RuneScape is played, as shown below:
|German||[Name] von den Raben|
|French||[Name] le Seigneur des corbeaux / [Name] la Dame des corbeaux|
|Portuguese||[Name] o Senhor dos Corvos / [Name] a Senhora dos Corvos|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The earliest date on which players could legitimately obtain the title was 9 March 2015.
- The method of unlocking the title is themed around the number 13: the ravens spawn every 13 days, 13 of them need to be spotted, and the Ravensworn is 13 letters long. Ravens initially only appeared for 13 hours, but was later changed to 23 hours, and again to 24 hours.
- Upon release, ravens were able to be spotted multiple times in a quick succession, allowing players to unlock the title prematurely. This was later patched, and players who abused the bug had their progress towards the title reset. Players who did have their title progress reset were presented with the following message:
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 6 October 2014. (Archived from the original on 6 October 2014.) Mod Raven: "As promised, the title solution: Every 13 days a raven will spawn somewhere in Prifddinas for 13 hours. Spot it and it vanishes."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 4 October 2014. (Archived from the original on 4 October 2014.) Mod Raven: "I will look into getting the title reset for those who used the bug."
|Tower of Voices|