Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||2 November 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this lamp? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Rub this lamp to get some Slayer XP.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Experience earned[edit | edit source]
The experience given by the lamp is the same as a huge prismatic lamp; however, it is impossible to obtain the key before level 96 Slayer, so the following table shows the experience for all possible levels.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Raptor's chest of slaying||N/A||1||Always[dr 1]|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Upon using a Raptor's Slayer lamp you will now be asked for confirmation before receiving Slayer XP.
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- Raptor lamps now cap at level 99 Slayer values, instead of awarding level 1 experience if you were level 100 or higher.