Raptor's Basic Outfit is a cosmetic override that is unlocked after opening the Raptor's chest of slaying with an assembled Raptor key. Players used to be able to obtain the outfit by completing 15 assignments for the Raptor. Defeating any combination of 50 Wyverns, Ripper Demons, Camel Warriors and Acheron mammoths while owning this armour will also grant you Raptor's Advanced Outfit.
The set consists of:
- Raptor's Basic Helmet
- Raptor's Basic Chestpiece
- Raptor's Basic Legguards
- Raptor's Basic Gauntlets
- Raptor's Basic Sabatons
- Raptor's Basic Shield
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 11 May 2020 (Update):
- Added examine text to the Raptor's outfits in the Chest interface.
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Pieces of Raptor's Basic Outfit are now a guaranteed drop from the chest.
- The unlock text for Raptor's Basic Outfit in the wardrobe has been adjusted to reflect the above.
- patch 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Outfits that can be upgraded via gameplay are no longer hidden in the wardrobe if the base outfit is owned.
- ninja 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Increased the chance of receiving Raptor key pieces from tasks, and Raptor armour from the chest!