Rapa Causeway is an island in The Hook region of the Wushanko Isles. Vast columns of black stone erupt from the ground across the length of this island; one can walk from coast to coast without ever touching the soil.
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
- In A Daring Raid the player sends a ship to raid a slave ship belonging to a mining gang, who operate on the Rapa Causeway.
- In X Marks the Spot the player sends a ship to locate and retrieve rich resources in a submerged cavern under the Rapa Causeway, found by the Navigator.
- In A Friend Indeed the player sends a ship to befriend a clansman from the Blazing Lantern clan situated on the Rapa Causeway who may well prove to be a useful ally.
- In A Feat of Seamanship the player sends a ship to sail to the Onyx Obelisk north of the Rapa Causeway, a feat few have accomplished and survived.
- In Honing her Craft the player sends a ship after the Assassin thinks there's a chance to practice her craft at a garrison, on the Rapa Causeway, by thinning the numbers of mercenaries and bounty hunters there. Help the Assassin practice her craft.
- In Delving Deep the player sends a ship when the Exile wishes to traverse the length of the Rapa Causeway across its black stone columns, without touching the ground, in order to learn more about herself.
- In A Joint Effort the player sends a ship when the Missionary and Occultist wish to visit the enchanted lakes of the Rapa Causeway to study and unlock the mystical secrets surrounding its mysterious properties.
- In An Arcane Bounty they player sends a ship when the Occultist understands that there's chi near a sacrificial site on the Rapa Causeway. Help her obtain it.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when the Exile and Whaler have discovered a wreck between the Rapa Causeway and Seeker Synapse. Head there to salvage some plate and lacquer.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when the Assassin and Convict report that the khan of the Rapa Causeway is transporting a huge shipment of black slate. Help the duo secure the resource.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship when the Trapper and Assassin have heard of a source of slate on Rapa Causeway. Help the pair recover some