Rana the dyer
|Rana the dyer|
|Release date||4 April 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||A colourful character.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Rana the dyer is a woman on the north side of Pollnivneach who can make red, blue, and yellow dyes if players provide her with the correct materials similarly to Aggie, the witch in Draynor Village who provides the same services. However, Rana is far less popular, as she is in an area not frequently visited by players due to distance between banks. She is in, or just outside, the most north-eastern house.
Ingredients needed to make dyes[edit | edit source]
Rana provides primary colours of dye for 25 coins plus ingredients.
- Red dye requires 3 redberries.
- Yellow dye requires 2 onions.
- Blue dye requires 2 woad leaves.
- Orange dye is a mix of red and yellow.
- Green dye is a mix yellow and blue.
- Purple dye is a mix of blue and red.