|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Skill req.||80 Summoning, 27 Hunter|
|Food||Raw meat, raw fish|
|Examine||Baby: A stripy little baby raccoon. |
Adult: He can run with us.
|NPC ID||6914, 7272, 7274, 9236, 9237, 9238|
|Item ID||12487, 12735, 12737|
|Links||MRID12487 MRID12735 MRID12737 MRND6914 MRND7272 MRND7274 MRND9236 MRND9237 MRND9238|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Raccoons are pets that players may own if they have level 80 Summoning and 27 Hunter. In order to understand their pet raccoon, the player needs at least level 90 Summoning. Players can only have one baby raccoon at a time. Baby raccoons eat raw meat and raw fish. A player can catch a baby raccoon using a box trap without bait in a variety of locations, most found in Asgarnia.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The red coloured raccoons have a similar appearance to the red panda.
- The raccoon speaks with a stereotypical southern United States dialect.
- The adult raccoon's examine text and its dialogue about evergreen forests is a reference to The Raccoons.
- While wearing a Highwayman mask or cavalier and mask, your pet raccoon will have a different dialogue.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Baby raccoons have had their walk animation updated.