Material cache (quintessence)
|Material cache (quintessence)|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Dig site||Stormguard Citadel|
|Excavation sites||Empyrean Citadel excavation site|
|Examine||An excavation full of archaeological materials.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Material cache (quintessence) is an Archaeology material cache that can be found in the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site at either the Stormguard Citadel - Research & Development north-east excavation site (requires Wingsuit to access) or at the Stormguard Citadel - Howl's workshop excavation site (requires 95 Archaeology and partial completion of Howl's Floating Workshop to access). It can also be found at the Empyrean Citadel excavation site with the use of the invitation box.
Once the cache is depleted, it takes 150 seconds for it to respawn.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Empyrean Citadel excavation site||Yes||3|
|Stormguard Citadel - Research & Development north-east excavation site||Yes||2|
|Stormguard Citadel - Howl's workshop excavation site||Yes||3|
Maps[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Quintessence (m)||1||Always[d 1]||4,574||150|
|Torn blueprint fragments (Howl's workshop) (m)||1||Uncommon[d 2]||0||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (left) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3][d 4]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (right) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3][d 4]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (dial) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3][d 4]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Tetracompass piece (needle) (m)||1||1/1500[d 3][d 4]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Complete tome (m)||1||Varies[d 5]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
- ^ Only for successful excavations.
- ^ These are only found at the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site.
- ^ a b c d Tetracompass pieces are always dropped in order: tetracompass piece (left), tetracompass piece (right), tetracompass piece (dial), tetracompass piece (needle).
- ^ a b c d Rates from excavation are on success (when you gather a material). Thus, excavating with a material manual active will increase the rate by 10%. Luck rings increase drop chance.
- ^ drop rate, where is the player's Archaeology level and is the level of the excavation spot.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was allowing players to see through quintessence material caches.