Jaldraocht Pyramid (Desert Treasure)[edit | edit source]
- This is Azzanadra's pyramid. It is entered at the end of Desert Treasure. It is located south of the Bandit Camp.
- The best ways to get to this pyramid are:
- Using a Ring of Slaying to teleport to Pollnivneach and walking south-west.
- Getting a magic carpet to the Bedabin Camp then travelling south.
- Using the Pharaoh's sceptre to teleport there.
- Using the Camulet to teleport to Enakhra's Temple then walk south-east.
- Walking from the Shantay Pass. This may require taking a waterskin and Desert clothing to protect yourself.
- Using the Lodestone teleport to the Bandit Camp.
Jaleustrophos Pyramid (Agility Pyramid)[edit | edit source]
Jalsavrah Pyramid (Pyramid Plunder)[edit | edit source]
This pyramid is used to play the Pyramid Plunder game.
Uzer Mastaba (Missing My Mummy)[edit | edit source]
Despite being typically referred to as a Pyramid, Uzer Mastaba is rather simply a Mastaba which is an alternative type of entombment used in Ancient Egypt (and like all Desert elements, transferred into RuneScape).
The appearance of a Mastaba is that of a flat-roofed rectangular-base structure, considerably shorter than a Pyramid.
Unknown Pyramid[edit | edit source]
This pyramid has been released south of Sophanem. Currently, it has no use and cannot be accessed by the player.
Sunken Pyramid[edit | edit source]
This pyramid contains the player-owned slayer dungeon and also Faiza.
Crondis's pyramid[edit | edit source]
This pyramid belongs to Crondis.