A Puzzle scroll box (elite) can be obtained from an elite clue as part of a Treasure Trail. It contains another clue. In order to be opened a puzzle must be completed, either a slider puzzle or Celtic knot. It is otherwise the same as a normal Scroll box (elite).
Since an update on 28 August 2018, the puzzle scroll box has a right-click "flip" option. This prevents the player from receiving the variant of the puzzle with a picture of Araxxor.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Clues and caskets hidden in drawers, chests and cupboards will now be opened and searched in one action.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Players that suffer with arachnophobia will now have the option to flip the araxxor puzzles.
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Drop options have been replaced with destroy options for all caskets, clue scrolls, challenge scrolls, scroll boxes, puzzle boxes and keys. Where applicable, the destroy message will indicate where to reclaim the item; however, in most cases the item cannot be reclaimed.
- New sliding puzzle images have been added to some of the hard and elite Treasure Trail puzzle boxes and puzzle caskets. For hard puzzles, the new images have replaced some of the old repeated images, but the old images have not been removed.