Puzzle casket (elite)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Puzzle casket" redirects here. For the master version, see Puzzle casket (master).
|Puzzle casket (elite)|
|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Backpack||Open, Flip, Destroy|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|There's treasure in it!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Clues and caskets hidden in drawers, chests and cupboards will now be opened and searched in one action.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Players that suffer with arachnophobia will now have the option to flip the Araxxor puzzles.
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Reroll progress is now given on opening caskets, as before.
- Drop options have been replaced with destroy options for all caskets, clue scrolls, challenge scrolls, scroll boxes, puzzle boxes and keys. Where applicable, the destroy message will indicate where to reclaim the item; however, in most cases the item cannot be reclaimed.
- New sliding puzzle images have been added to some of the hard and elite Treasure Trail puzzle boxes and puzzle caskets. For hard puzzles, the new images have replaced some of the old repeated images, but the old images have not been removed.