|Release||17 November 2014 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Allows you to skip a puzzle box.|
|Exchange||666,666 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The puzzle-skipping ticket is a reward from a Treasure Trail that can be used to skip a puzzle box. When used, the puzzle box in your inventory will be immediately finished. If you are doing an elite clue, the puzzle will need to be viewed for the game to recognise the step as completed.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||2||Unknown||N/A|
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||1–4||Rare||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||2||Rare||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Sliding puzzle boxes can no longer consume multiple puzzle-skipping tickets when the puzzle has been completed.
- patch 12 March 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer consume multiple puzzle-skipping tickets by accident.
- hotfix 26 February 2018 (Update):
- Puzzle skip tickets now work consistently for all hard tier puzzle boxes.