|Release||5 December 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Exchange||768 coins (info)|
|Remember to brush after eating this Treasure Trail treat!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Purple sweets are a stackable food that can be obtained from all levels of Treasure Trails, though higher level Treasure Trails yield greater amounts at a time. When the player eats one, they receive the message: The sugary goodness heals some energy. or The sugary goodness is yummy. It heals 200 life points and restores 20% energy per sweet eaten. Since they are stackable, they are an option if inventory space is needed for food instead of energy potions, although they have a high price per bite and a low heal rate. Biscuits are also stackable and heal the same amount and can be made by players, although they do not restore energy.
Purple sweets are a quest reward from the quest Carnillean Rising. Upon completion of the quest, you can look in the chest for your reward which may include 5 purple sweets.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||2–27||Unknown|
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||11||Common|
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||2–27||Common|
|Reward casket (elite)||Elite||2–27||Common|
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||2–27||Common|
|Reward casket (master)||Master||2–27||Common|
|Reward casket (medium)||Medium||2–27||Common|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||11||Common|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||7||Unknown|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the release of the Fight Kiln, purple sweets rose from 8,000 to 23,000 coins in two weeks. After the hype of the event died down, the price quickly declined to pre-release prices.
- Purple sweets are different than sweets, a non-tradeable item from the 2005 Hallowe'en event. These sweets disappeared after the 2005 event, even if they were stored in a bank.
- Since the sweets can stack, they heal the most life points per inventory slot, limited only by the amount the player has and the 2,147,483,647 limit of items you can have. 2,147,483,647 purple sweets means you can heal: 429,496,729,400 (429 billion) life points. It would also take 1,649,267,440,896 coins until a player can buy the maximum stack of sweets (at the current price). Assuming all sweets are bought on the Grand Exchange, it would take approximately 979 years to buy a maximum stack of them.
- It was once possible to use these sweets to effectively make a character invincible in the Fight Caves, particularly in the fight with TzTok-Jad. Prior to the constitution update, the amount of damage done to a player was calculated before the attack actually hit, and was limited to a player's remaining life points. This meant that if a player had just 10 LP left, any attack they received could only do a maximum of 10 damage, and this damage was calculated before the attack landed. Players could therefore eat sweets just prior to being hit, to boost their life points to (e.g.) 30, while the attack would still only do 10 damage.
- In the quest Gertrude's Cat, when asked what was wanted in return for information on Fluffs, Gertrude's sons Shilop and Wilough complain about how expensive "sweets" are compared to chocolate.