A purple naval shirt is a cosmetic item that can be purchased from Honest Jimmy for 100 pieces of eight.
It can be stored in the costume room of a player-owned house along with a tricorn hat and navy slacks of the same colour.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- Naval shirts no longer cause a spike when resting.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the naval top so it doesn't render over amulets.
- The examine text is probably a reference to the Village People song In the Navy which contains the same text as a line in the lyrics.
- Before the RuneTek5 update, the price for naval shirts were 1000 pieces of eight each.