||6 February 2017 (Update)
|Allows you to find clue scrolls whilst skilling and a 1% chance for elite clues found this way to be upgraded to master.
|Infobox • Talk page
Prosper is an Invention perk that gives a chance to obtain clue scrolls while skilling. It can be created in tool gizmos. The chance of obtaining a clue scroll differs depending on the skill that you train.
In addition, the Prosper has a 1% chance of upgrading a sealed elite clue to a sealed master clue. Used on a tool at level 20, the effective chance becomes 1.1%.
When the perk triggers, it prompts the message: Your Prosper perk allows you to find a new treasure trail!
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 26 March 2018 (Update):
- The Prosper perk text now mentions the chance to get a Master Clue scroll.
- patch 20 March 2017 (Update):
- Unfiltered the message received when acquiring a clue scroll via the Prosper perk.
- The chance of receiving a clue scroll was doubled on 13 February 2017.
- Unlike random skilling, Prosper will allow you to gain clue scrolls over the 25 soft-cap limit.
- ^ Mod Ryan. Prosper Perk. reddit.com. 6 February 2017. "It sounds like luck isn't in your favour. The rates aren't that high, but they do differ depending on the skill that you train. It's worth noting that your chances are not increased if you already own any clue scrolls. As an example, if it tries to give you an easy clue but you already own one then it'll stop there."*