|Clear wave 15 in a Gold or Platinum wave of the Rush of Blood D&D.|
|Release date||15 December 2014 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Properly Metal is an achievement that requires the player to clear wave 15 of the Rush of Blood distraction and diversion on either the gold or platinum difficulty. Wave 15 must be completed which means that wave 16 needs to start before the timer runs out to complete this achievement.
The minigame does not have to be on a reward run to complete the achievement.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 November 2020 (Update):
- The 'Properly Metal' Achievement now includes The World Wakes as a prerequisite quest.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The 'Properly Metal' Task in the Tirannwn Task Set can now be completed on a trial run as intended.
- patch 19 January 2015 (Update):
- The instructions for the 'Properly Metal' Tirannwn Task have been clarified.