This article is about the Archaeology mystery/achievement. For other uses, see Prison Break
Prison Break is a mystery in which the player must discover how to unlock the doors leading into the prison block of the Kharid-et fortress. Solving the mystery completes the achievement of the same name.
- Gather the first two of the four custodian's log pages from excavation sites found around Kharid-et. You can gather the pages from any of the following excavation hotspots: legionary remains, castra debris, administratum debris, praesidio remains, and carcerem debris.
- Turn them in to Liam who can be found near the door. He will give you a Kharid-et prison dial, which you will use to fix the broken dial.
- The broken dial is on the right of the door; it is the third circle down and looks like it has something missing.
- Use the correct prison key order on the buttons to the left of the door: Shadow, Blood, Smoke, Ice (chat option 3, 1, 4, and 2). This is determined by the ascending order of sentence length and the first two letters of the Inmate IDs.
- If you did not gather all four custodian's log pages before opening the door, gather any remaining pages from excavation sites found around Kharid-et. All four pages are required to complete this mystery.
- The prison door leads to a level 47 area.
- The player Wolverine316 was the first player who completed this mystery on 30 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Wolverine316 is the first to solve the 'Prison Break (Archaeology achievement)' mystery!