Primal main course is one of the components of the primal feast. It can be created by combining a raw malletops meat, a raw pavosaurus rex meat, a red onion, and an heirloom tomato at a range, requiring level 99 Cooking and giving 800 Cooking experience. It can be eaten by itself to heal 2300 lifepoints, requiring at least 92 Constitution for maximum healing, or combined into a primal feast, which also requires a primal starter and a primal dessert. This requires a Cooking level of 115, which can only be achieved at 99 Cooking and drinking a dose of an extreme cooking potion. It is not recomended to eat this item as-is, due to its use in making the primal feast. Higher healing options, such as sailfish soup, cost much less and are more widely available.
Primal main course
| Cooking level||99|
| Members only|
|Raw malletops meat||1||7,489||7,489|
|Raw pavosaurus rex meat||1||8,599||8,599|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
- Like other primal foods, its examine text is an alliteration - the same letter is repeated in the beginnings of most words in the sentence.
- The ingredients required to make the primal main course are visible inside of the horn-shaped container.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!