Primal full helm is a tier 11 full helm that is only available while Dungeoneering. It requires level 99 Defence to be worn. Primal full helm is the best possible full helm to obtain in Dungeoneering. The only way this item may be obtained is as a drop from the Skeletal Horde boss.
As with all Primal equipment, this cannot be made using the Smithing skill.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- The gaze aura effects now line up correctly with the primal full helm on male models.
- The horns in Dungeoneering helmets get longer as their tier goes higher. The Novite full helm has the shortest horns of all Dungeoneering helmets, while Primal full helm has the longest.
- A Primal full helm appears in the Dungeoneering Skillcape emote, along with full Primal armour (excluding a kiteshield) and a Primal longsword.
- The helm used to be more difficult to find than other Primal armour. This was fixed on 10 April 2013.