Fishing[edit | edit source]
It hosts the Prifddinas Waterfall Fishing activity which requires level 90 Agility, level 90 Ranged, level 90 Strength, a mithril grapple, and a crossbow to access the top of the waterfall. However one can also build a hidey-hole for easier access, with level 75 Construction, 4 mahogany planks, a rune crossbow and a mithril grapple. Level 90 Agility (boostable) is needed to build the hidey-hole.
There are 3 different fishing spots at the top of the waterfall, each requiring different fishing levels. The spot closest to the grappling hook location requires level 93 Fishing. Level 95 Fishing is required for the middle location, and level 97 Fishing is required for the third and farthest away location.
Other features[edit | edit source]
At the top of the waterfall, there is a bank chest and a fisherman.
The skilling portal in the Max Guild garden can be directed to arrive next to the bank. Using the portal requires 90 Agility, 90 Strength, and 90 Ranged.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- An unnecessary message was firing when grappling the cliff face in Prifddinas to get to the waterfall fishing area - this has now been resolved.
- patch 5 October 2015 (Update):
- The environment on the northern edge of the cliff has been tidied up, and a stray curtain has been removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the release of the fishing activity, the waterfall was inaccessible.
- If a player is boosting their Fishing level and it falls below the minimum requirement to fish at the waterfall, then the animation is not stopped and the player is not informed. This results in silverhawk boots awarding Agility experience, despite not gaining Fishing exprience.