Quick guide for Priest in Peril
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||King Roald in the Varrock Palace.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to King Roald in Varrock Palace.
- Go to the temple in Silvarea which is east of the Earth Altar.
- If one has an Invitation box, one can teleport twice to arrive outside the temple.
- Knock on the door, tell the mysterious voice you came to check on Drezel.
- Go north and enter the Mausoleum.
- Kill Cerberus.
- Talk to King Roald.
Making Things Right[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Temple and kill the level 23 Monk of Zamorak with a hood to obtain a golden key.
- Go outside and enter the Mausoleum to the north and through the gate.
- Study the monuments.
- Use the golden key on the one that has the iron key.
- Fill a bucket with water from the well in the centre of the monument room.
- Go back up the ladder and go to the top floor of the temple.
- Use the iron key on the cell door and talk to Drezel, he will bless your bucket of water.
- Use the blessed bucket of water on the coffin.
- Talk to Drezel again.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 1,406 experience lamp
- The blessed Wolfbane dagger
- Talk to Historian Minas at the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Priest in Peril is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- All Fired Up
- Animal Magnetism
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Desert Treasure
- Ghosts Ahoy
- Haunted Mine
- Making History
- Nature Spirit
- Rum Deal
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- A Clockwork Syringe
- A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- A Void Dance
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Back to my Roots
- Cabin Fever
- Children of Mah
- Crocodile Tears
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Defender of Varrock
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Devious Minds
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dimension of Disaster: Defender of Varrock
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Flashback
- Garden of Tranquillity
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- In Aid of the Myreque
- In Memory of the Myreque
- In Search of the Myreque
- Kennith's Concerns
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Lair of Tarn Razorlor
- Legacy of Seergaze
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Meeting History
- Full completion of Missing My Mummy
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Pieces of Hate
- Plague's End
- Quiet Before the Swarm
- Rag and Bone Man/Wish list
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Rocking Out
- Salt in the Wound
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Swan Song
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Curse of Zaros
- The Darkness of Hallowvale
- The General's Shadow
- The Great Brain Robbery
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- The Slug Menace
- The Temple at Senntisten
- The Void Stares Back
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Wandering Ga'al
- While Guthix Sleeps
|Part 1 of the Myreque quest series|