|Release||20 April 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy your prawn cracker? You will have to find another one.|
|A cracker with a prawn insignia. Pull it with someone else!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Prawn cracker is an item released with Aquariums. Every 35,000 life points worth of fish fished, players have a 10% chance of getting a prawn cracker, and a 90% chance of getting a prawn ball. The life point threshold can be reduced with prawn perks. Unlike a prawn ball, a prawn cracker must be pulled on another player and both players will receive a prawn ball. When pulled with another player the message "You pull a prawn cracker and receive a prawn ball!" will be displayed. In order to pull a cracker on another player, the other player must not be currently doing anything (like fishing) and also have enabled the receiving of prawn balls. In case a player tries to pull a cracker on player that doesn't have the setting enabled, the message "[name] has no interest in receiving a prawn ball." will be displayed. If a player is busy and you attempt to use a cracker on them, the message "[name] is too busy to pull your cracker right now." will be displayed.
There is no limit on the number of prawn crackers one can have.
Gaining prawn balls can be toggled under Settings > Skills > Construction > Gaining prawn balls.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 2 October 2017 (Update):
- Using a prawn or golden cracker on another player will now automatically open all crackers in the inventory.
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Prawn crackers are now stackable. If they were previously in your backpack, they will be shown as individual item stacks. To fix this, bank them and re-withdraw them.
- ninja 19 October 2015 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to an update on 16 January 2017, prawn crackers did not stack in your inventory.
- Using it on a ironman player results in the message: "[name] is an ironman and has no interest in pulling your cracker."
|Prawnbroker hotspot (Prawnbroker)|
|Diving suit hotspot|