|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|An amount of raw power taken from the thing that contained it.|
|Staves, magic/hybrid armour, Summoning pouches and scrolls, runes|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Powerful components are uncommon materials used in the Invention skill. An easy and cost-effective way to obtain powerful components is by purchasing insulated boots for 200 coins each from any Slayer Master. A faster method is buying summoning pouches. Depending on current cost Spirit dagannoth pouch or Rune minotaur pouch are more cost effective and much faster than insulated boots.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Powerful components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Powerful
- Gizmos and relics
- Hybrid armour (Cost analysis calculator)
- Magic armour (Cost analysis calculator)
- Metallic artefacts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Pouches (Cost analysis calculator)
- Runes and talismans (Cost analysis calculator)
- Scrolls (Cost analysis calculator)
- Staves (Cost analysis calculator)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .