Powerburst potions are a type of potion introduced on 25 November 2019 with the Farming & Herblore 120 update. They have more powerful effects than normal potions but also last a much shorter amount of time, for 30 seconds or less. Using a powerburst potion triggers a global 2-minute cooldown on all powerburst potions. Both the modified botanist's mask and portable well potion duplication effects work when creating powerburst potions.
When powerburst potions were first released, all adrenaline potion variants were retroactively classified as powerburst potions, meaning that they shared the same 2 minute cooldown with all powerbursts. Due to complaints about adrenaline potions limiting the use of other powerburst potions, a later update on 13 July 2020 changed the powerburst of overkill to an adrenaline renewal potion and separated the cooldowns of adrenaline and powerburst potions.
|Powerburst of opportunity||103||1,050||Doubles the effect of Rockertunities and Archaeology time sprites for 15 seconds.||848|
|Powerburst of vitality||105||1,150||Doubles maximum and current life points for six seconds.||1,571|
|Powerburst of masterstroke||108||1,350||For the next four hammer swings within 30 seconds, Smithing progress is multiplied by ten.||828|
|Powerburst of sorcery||109||1,400||For the next runes crafted within 10 seconds, the 'runes per essence' multiplier is doubled.||174,220|
|Powerburst of acceleration||111||1,500||The cooldown of Surge and Bladed Dive is instantly reset and is 1.2 seconds for the next six seconds.||12,970|
|Powerburst of feats||114||1,600||The familiar's special move costs no special move points for ten seconds.||2,082|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 13 July 2020 (Update):
- The Powerburst of Overkill is no longer a powerburst, but an ‘Adrenaline Renewal’ potion.
- patch 6 July 2020 (Update):
- Powerburst potions are no longer dropped to the floor when the Wasteless Herblore ability triggers.
- hotfix 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Further improved checks to Powerburst Potions’ cooldown and activation - this will prevent gaining double effects triggering by spam clicking.
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- The Powerburst potion interface will no longer open when mixing some 3 dose potions.
- patch 6 January 2020 (Update):