Powder (copper sulphate)
|Powder (copper sulphate)|
|Release||10 August 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item||A Void Dance|
|On death||Always lost|
|This chemical can be used to help balance the mixture.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
- When used with Blocks (iron oxide), Liquid (uric acid) is created.
- When used with Liquid (uric acid), Blocks (iron oxide) is created.
- When used with Gas vial (chlorine), there is an explosion that ends the analysis.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Due to its blue colour, the powder must be CuSO4 ∙ 5 H2O. Only the pentahydrate form of copper sulphate is blue.
- Copper sulphate also exists in the game in its anhydrous form in the Recruitment Drive quest under the name cupric sulphate.