The Pot boiler is interactive scenery that can be found next to the Odd Old Man. It is used in the Rag and Bone Man and The Wish List quests to clean bones. In order to do so, players must light logs below the pot-boiler and then add a bone in vinegar. After 12 seconds, the bone will be clean and the player may collect it. The logs put under the boiler do not have to be normal logs.
The boiler with a bone in it
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue stopping players from adding logs to the pot boiler in Silvarea.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The cliffs near the Odd Old Man's bonfire no longer display sandy textures.
- patch 2 September 2009 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to use high-level logs on the Odd Old Man's boiler if you lack the Firemaking level to burn them normally.