A portable fairy ring is an Invention device that can be discovered with level 94 Invention. It mimics the teleportation method of regular fairy rings, but can be used from anywhere, provided you have one in your inventory. Each portable fairy ring has 10 charges, consuming 1 charge per teleport. The completion of A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains and A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is required to build this invention.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- Using a multi-code teleport with a portable fairy ring will now consume a charge.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- You can no longer bypass teleport checks with the Portable Fairy Ring
- hotfix 25 September 2017 (Update):
- Teleport checks on the portable fairy ring have now been fixed.
- patch 25 September 2017 (Update):
- It is now possible to teleport to Zanaris directly from a portable fairy ring. This uses up a charge as usual.
- Portable fairy rings now consume a charge when entering an incorrect code that teleports within Zanaris.
- Players can now activate a portable fairy ring or spirit tree re-rooter if it's the last one in their stack and their backpack is otherwise full.