Portable fairy ring
|Portable fairy ring (inactive)|
|Release||18 September 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench.|
|A collection of small mushrooms that can be laid out as an impromptu fairy ring. It's currently inactive.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A portable fairy ring is an Invention device that can be discovered with level 94 Invention. It mimics the teleportation method of regular fairy rings, but can be used from anywhere, provided you have one in your inventory. Each portable fairy ring has 10 charges, consuming 1 charge per teleport. The completion of A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains and A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is required to build this invention.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen|
|Research: Portable fairy ring|
|Organic parts||5||519||[r 1]2,595|
|Healthy components||2||35,274||[r 2]70,548|
|Fungal components||2||151,363||[r 3]302,726|
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Organic parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Compass rose as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Healthy components for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Fungal components for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- Using a multi-code teleport with a portable fairy ring will now consume a charge.
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- You can no longer bypass teleport checks with the Portable Fairy Ring
- patch 25 September 2017 (Update):
- It is now possible to teleport to Zanaris directly from a portable fairy ring. This uses up a charge as usual.
- Portable fairy rings now consume a charge when entering an incorrect code that teleports within Zanaris.
- Players can now activate a portable fairy ring or spirit tree re-rooter if it's the last one in their stack and their backpack is otherwise full.