|Release||9 July 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||192 coins|
|Low alch||128 coins|
|A delicious pork pie.|
|Exchange||11,148 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A pork pie can be made by using 3 pieces of cooked bacon with a pie shell and by cooking the resulting product: an uncooked pork pie, requiring 74 Cooking and giving 210 experience. It heals up to 1350 life points depending on your Constitution level. It will temporarily boost the player's Farming level and Summoning points by 5 and 50, respectively.
Uses[edit | edit source]
This boost is the best Farming boost in game.
The pie also boosts your summoning points. This is merely an increase in Summoning points, and will not allow you to perform any tasks requiring a higher summoning level than what you have initially. It previously boosted summoning level in addition to points, which could be used to open Summoning-affiliated ancient effigies, but this is no longer possible after the update that split summoning points and summoning level. The summoning point boost can be useful when renewing a familiar while fighting or skilling for a long time in a location far removed from any mini-obelisks.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Can only be cooked at a Range|
|Uncooked pork pie||1||N/A||-|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||29.6%|
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Who Ate All the Pies? ( 10) – Sample all of the listed pies.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the food item pork pie would sometimes not be consumed when eaten.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 8 October 2013, the Pork pie was the only pie that could not be cooked by using the Bake Pie spell.
- Despite using a pie dish/shell to make, the pie dish is not returned upon eating it like with other pies.
- The pork pie is the only pie that is eaten in one bite.