This article is about the plank maker in Rimmington. For for other sawmill operators, see Sawmill operator (disambiguation).
For the machine, see Plank maker (machine).
|Release date||19 November 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||He changes the shape of wood.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
He can be reached using the Port Sarim lodestone and running west, or a House Teleport spell or tablet.
Convert wood to planks[edit | edit source]
|Oak plank||250 each||Oak logs||-178|
|Teak plank||500 each||Teak logs||-40|
|Mahogany plank||1,500 each||Mahogany logs||-443|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The sawmill operator's shop (including the operator in Taverley) is now available to F2P.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- Players can no longer interact with some of the sawmill operators from further away than intended.
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Conversation options on sawmill operators have been rewritten to loop back to the start of chat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He looks exactly the same as the Sawmill operator.