Plain woodcutting urn (unf)
|Plain woodcutting urn (unf)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|I need to fire this in a pottery oven.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Plain woodcutting urn (unf) is an item used to make a Plain woodcutting urn. It is made by using two soft clay on a potter's wheel, requiring 44 Crafting and giving 34 experience. If fired, it creates a Plain woodcutting urn (nr) which is ready to have a rune imbued in it.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|34 XP||-||2 (1.2s)||-|
|Must be performed at a potter's wheel|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- The Make-X interface now correctly shows the amount of XP to be received when Crafting unfired urns.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- The "Urn crafting" interface now shows urns the player can't make in red, and left-clicking on a pottery oven now only shows the unfired urns that the player is holding in the "Make-x" interface.