Plain woodcutting urn (r)
|Plain woodcutting urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 58.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Plain woodcutting urn (r) is created by using a earth rune on a Plain woodcutting urn (nr). It can be used to collect woodchips while cutting trees that require level 58 Woodcutting or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Plain woodcutting urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Plain woodcutting urn (nr)||1||1,203||1,203|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.