The plain smelting urn (full) is an item made by filling a plain smelting urn while smelting or superheating bars. It can be teleported to Ernie by clicking it, giving 150 Smithing experience. Players can have up to 10 full urns. Once that number is reached, new urns will not start collecting charges. A full urn can also be given to Ernie manually by using the item on him or through a chat option while having a full urn in the inventory. Full urns can also be teleported automatically by toggling the auto teleport current skilling urn when full option on under Inventory options in general gameplay settings.
Players can also use an urn enhancer unlocked at level 24 Invention to increase experience by 25%.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- A limit of how many urns could be teleported away at once was causing players that attempted to teleport more than this amount to disconnect - this has now been resolved.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Players can now consistently teleport their filled urns with any Crafting level.
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- The message for teleporting urns now uses commas in the XP displayed.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now walk while sending off urns instead of standing still then running to catch up.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Teleporting a full urn now states which stat the player is gaining XP in.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- The urn teleport sound now plays after the correct duration.