Plain runecrafting urn (r)
|Plain runecrafting urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect rune remnants when I craft runes requiring Runecrafting level 54 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The plain runecrafting urn (r) is created by using a pure essence on a plain runecrafting urn (nr). It can be used to collect rune remnants while crafting runes (including Runespan) that require level 54 Runecrafting or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a plain runecrafting urn. You get 700 runecrafting experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Plain runecrafting urn (nr)||1||1,721||1,721|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.