Plain hunter urn (r)
|Plain hunter urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect integument iotas when I hunt creatures requiring Hunter level 53 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The plain hunter urn (r) is created by using a mud rune on a plain hunter urn (nr). It can be used to collect integument iotas while hunting creatures that require level 53 Hunter or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a plain hunter urn. You get 1,000 hunter experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Plain hunter urn (nr)||1||1,601||1,601|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.