Plain fishing urn (r)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Plain fishing urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|This will collect guppies when I catch fish at or below Fishing level 50.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Plain fishing urn (r) is created by using a Water rune on a Plain fishing urn (nr). It can be used to collect guppies while catching fish that require level 50 Fishing or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Plain fishing urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Plain fishing urn (nr)||1||2,538||2,538|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- Runed Fishing urns can now be stored as a stack within the tacklebox. Can store up to 4,6,8,12 and 15 per stack depending on the tackle box level respectively.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.