Plain divination urn (r)
|Plain divination urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect memory fragments when I harvest memories requiring Divination level 50 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The plain divination urn (r) is created by using a mind rune on a plain divination urn (nr). It can be used to collect memory fragments while harvesting or converting memories that requires level 50 Divination or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a plain divination urn. You get 500 divination experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Plain divination urn (nr)||1||1,583||1,583|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.