Plain cooking urn (r)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Plain cooking urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect scraps when I cook food requiring Cooking level 40 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Plain cooking urn (r) is created by using a fire rune on a Plain cooking urn (nr). It can be used to collect food scraps while cooking food that requires level 40 Cooking or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Plain cooking urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Plain cooking urn (nr)||1||1,011||1,011|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Tier 3 Urns have been renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges.
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.