Quick guide for Plague City
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Edmond, in East Ardougne north of the castle, next to the wall surrounding West Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Breaking in[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Edmond.
- In his garden, use all 4 buckets of water on the mud patch in the south part of his garden, between the cabbages and potatoes.
- Dig near the mud patch.
- Go south and right click Open the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill and talk to Edmond.
- Equip the Gas mask obtained earlier and go through the pipe.
The search for Elena[edit | edit source]
- Use the picture on Jethick, who is found walking around the town square, and tell him that you will help return the book.
- Go to the house north of the town square near the northern wall and enter.
- Talk to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison.
- Go up the ladder and talk to Milli Rehnison.
- Exit the house and go south of the town square.
- Go to the most southern house with spooky stairs and attempt to open the door with a big X.
Getting to Elena[edit | edit source]
- Go north to the large building you first arrived at, in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US], and tell him it's urgent.
- Climb the stairs and enter the eastern-most room.
- Talk to Bravek.
- Read A scruffy note.
- Add the chocolate dust to the bucket of milk and then add snape grass to make a hangover cure.
- Talk to Bravek and give him the cure.
- Go back and enter the house with the black X's, through the eastern door.
- Search the barrel on the western side of the building's ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] to obtain A small key.
- Go down the stairs, open the gate and talk to Elena.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to the town square you arrived at, and re-enter the manhole.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 2,425 experience
- Gas mask
- A magic scroll, which when read unlocks the Ardougne Teleport with level 51 Magic
- Ability to make and use an Ardougne teletab
- Access to West Ardougne
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Plague City is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Catapult Construction
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legends' Quest
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Mourning's End Part I
- Mourning's End Part II
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Plague's End
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Roving Elves
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Underground Pass
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Within the Light
|Part 1 of the Elf quest series|