Quick guide for Plague City
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Edmond, in East Ardougne north of the castle, next to the wall surrounding West Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Items Needed: Dwellberries, Rope
Breaking in[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Edmond.
- Equip the Gas Mask.
- In his garden, use all 4 buckets of water on the mud patch in the south part of his garden, between the cabbages and potatoes.
- Bring all of the required items with you before you enter the mud patch. Once inside the city, there is no bank nearby. If you leave the city, you will need to re-enter the mudpatch and climb through the pipe to return.
- Dig near the mud patch.
- Go south and try to open the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill and talk to Edmond.
- Make sure the Gas mask obtained earlier is equipped and climb up the pipe.
The search for Elena[edit | edit source]
- Use the picture on Jethick, who is found walking around the town square, and tell him that you will help return the book.
- Go to the house north of the town square near the northern wall and enter.
- Talk to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison.
- Go up the ladder and talk to Milli Rehnison.
- Exit the house and go south of the town square.
- Go to the most southern house with spooky stairs and attempt to open the door with a big X.
Getting to Elena[edit | edit source]
- Go north to the large building you first arrived at, in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US], and tell him it's urgent.
- Climb the stairs and enter the eastern-most room.
- Talk to Bravek.
- Add the chocolate dust to the bucket of milk and then add snape grass to make a hangover cure.
- Talk to Bravek and give him the cure. . He will give you a warrant to enter.
- Go back and enter the house with the black X's, through the eastern door.
- Search the barrel on the western side of the building's ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] to obtain A small key.
- Go down the stairs, open the gate and talk to Elena.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to the town square you arrived at, and re-enter the manhole.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 2,425 experience
- Gas mask
- A magic scroll, which when read unlocks the Ardougne Teleport with level 51 Magic
- Ability to make and use an Ardougne teletab
- Access to West Ardougne
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Plague City is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Catapult Construction
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legends' Quest
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Mourning's End Part I
- Mourning's End Part II
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Plague's End
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Roving Elves
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Underground Pass
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Within the Light
|Part 1 of the Elf quest series|