Pitta bread is a members-only item that is used to make kebabs.
Members can make pitta dough with level 58 Cooking by combining a pot of flour with water. This can be done by either using a jug or bucket of water on the pot of flour or using the pot of flour on a water source. They can then bake the dough on a range to gain 40 experience points. It is not possible to burn pitta bread.
They can use the cooked pitta bread with kebab mix to complete the ugthanki kebab.
| Level|| XP|
|58||40||4 (2.4s) ||19|
| Members only|
| Can only be cooked at a Range|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- The Cooking Skill Advance Guide now says to use pitta dough to make pitta bread, instead of bread dough.
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Pitta bread in the Skill Advance Guide has been updated to members only.