|Release||10 January 2006 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Hand in the Sand|
|Destroy||Speak to Betty in Port Sarim to make more pink dye.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A vial of pink dye.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Pink dye is a dye for members only. Players initially make it as part of The Hand in the Sand quest by using redberries and white berries on a special bottle of water. They will then use it on a lantern lens to make a rose-tinted lens.
Players can use pink dye for five things:
- To colour a cape.
- To craft a pink origami balloon.
- To make a pink goblin mail.
- To change Vorago to Voraga, a pink coloured Vorago. This only works while fighting Vorago on world 62 and only lasts one phase.
- To dye a small rune pouch or a large rune pouch in pink.
It is also used in While Guthix Sleeps.
Dying a cape pink is a hard Falador Task.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Partial completion of The Hand in the Sand|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|