|Release||9 July 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||19 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|The result of fermenting bacon.|
|Exchange||2,419 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Pigswill is a type of fermented alcoholic beverage made from raw bacon. Players may brew this beverage at 64 Cooking to produce 8 pints of beer. When consumed, It will heal up to 1100 life points and boost your Farming level by 3, while decreasing your Attack and Strength level by 3.
Players must have completed the quest Bringing Home the Bacon in order to brew this beverage.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||29.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- A failed batch of pigswill no longer causes the brewing vat to disappear.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There was a bug that prevented Pigswill from ever going past its fermenting stage, leaving the ale to never be made fully. Due to this, the ale had an incredibly high street price. This was fixed on 8 February 2016.
- On the day of release, another bug made the brewing vat in Keldagrim vanish and become non-interactable. This was eventually fixed.