|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Queen Mab's Moonstone|
|Your herb and mushroom patches no longer become diseased.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Pharm Ecology is a relic power that players can activate at the mysterious monolith. Once activated, a player's herb patches and mushroom patches will no longer become diseased. It costs 3,000 chronotes to activate and uses 150 monolith energy. This includes the Herblore Habitat herb patches.
Players should note that if a growth tick occurs when the player is on a free-to-play world, the game will consider the relic to be inactive, and crops may become diseased and die.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Complete the Armadylean I collection for Lowse to receive the King Oberon's moonshroom spores relic component.
- Give King Oberon's moonshroom spores to the Fairy Queen in Zanaris to receive Queen Mab's Moonstone relic.
- You must have completed the quest A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift before you can do this.
- Use the Queen Mab's Moonstone on the monolith to unlock the relic power.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The relic power's name is a pun on pharmacology.
- When giving King Oberon's moonshroom spores to the Fairy Queen, she will say "Are you the Moon Police now? You have to say if you are.". This is a reference to the common misconception about undercover police officers in the United States being required to identify themselves as police when asked to.