Reign[edit | edit source]
After the fall of the School of Catolax, the declinining number of Slayer Masters forced Menaphos to hire mercenaries to deal with the increasing number monsters infesting the Kharidian Desert, including banshees, aberrant spectres, turoths, dust devils and hydra. These monsters were very dangerous to farmers and slaves, so a large amount of gold was spent to protect the population.
The Pharaoh's royal scribe, Muthirat, advocated for regulations regarding this issue, who feared that it may eventually become the principal problem of the kingdom, but Emharses's court considered it low priority.
|Unknown (was once Osmumten)||Pharaoh of Menaphos||Unknown (eventually Pharaoh's mother)|
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ File Under: Low Priority, written by Muthirat, RuneScape. "[...] though this issue does not seem as immediate as the northern wars or the the threat at Uzer [...]"
- ^ Uzer was destroyed around 2500 years ago, so Emharses must have lived shortly before this event. The northern wars must refer to the Gielinorian God Wars.
- ^ File Under: Low Priority, written by Muthirat, RuneScape. "Since the fall of the School of Catolax, vile beasts and monsters such as the banshee, the aberrant spectre, the turoth and the Ghibbar al-Shaytan (or dust devil in common parlance), fester in every nook and cranny from here to Senntisten. Few professional slayer masters remain to control their numbers [...]"
- ^ File Under: Low Priority, written by Muthirat, RuneScape. "Every mercenary hired feels that they should be paid unending riches for every head of every monster they slay"
- ^ File Under: Low Priority, written by Muthirat, RuneScape. "Though these foes are lethal to the well-meaning farmer or slave, the amateur monster-hunter kills them by the score."
- ^ File Under: Low Priority, written by Muthirat, RuneScape. "We must put regulations..."