This article is about the Pet shop in Yanille. For other uses, see Pet shop
The Yanille pet shop is a shop in Yanille that sells pets. It is run by the pet shop owner. It is located between Aleck's Hunter Emporium and the Wizards' Guild.
Upon completion of Wolf Whistle, it is possible to buy certain types of pets from this shop. It is also possible to purchase food for your pets that were caught by the hunter skill, such as a gecko. The shop does not supply pets that are not related to the Summoning skill (cats, fish or pet rocks) nor any food or equipment for them.
The incubator is used to hatch eggs which are obtained as a random drop from monsters, or obtained from a nest. However, this incubator cannot be used to hatch chicken eggs or cockatrice eggs.
If you have lost a pet, you may also check to see if the lost pet has turned up with the store clerk. This only works for holiday pets, the baby troll, and pets lost due to a glitch. This does not include pets that are manually dismissed.
The stock is shared with Taverley's Pet Shop.
|| Sell price
|| Buy price
|| GE price
|| Resale value
|Spirit shard pack||65,000||125,000||Not bought||120,000||-325,000,000|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 8 February 2021 (Update):
- Fixed a bug where the Yanille Pet Shop incubator would not give players a god bird pet if they already owned one, no matter what kind.
- Before the release of the skill, the Yanille pet shop owner would come out of the shop and walk a bulldog every few minutes. When examining the door, the text stated that it would open soon.
- A few days before the release it was possible for players to get the door open using a glitch, however not get in.
- When you examine the sign it says "They know how much that dog in the window is". This is a reference to the popular 1952 song by Patti Page called "(How much) is that doggie in the window". You can even ask the pet shop owner "How much is that puppy in the window?" with a response of "The one with the waggly tail?"
- The store has a cat sitting on the counter even though the shop does not sell cats.