The Pest Queen is the final monster encountered in the quest The Void Stares Back, and is featured as the boss.
The Pest Queen is fightable along with Pest drones as a class A boss monster in the Dominion Tower minigame if the player has completed The Void Stares Back.
The music track Give it Your Pest Shot can be unlocked while fighting the Queen.
The Pest Queen is the leader of all pests. She decides what strategy pests use during one of their assaults, and she is summoned and controlled by the evil Wizard Grayzag. Due to her, pests always attack the same. E.g. ravagers are the front line and clear the battlefield, while leeches stay back and heal wounded pests. She is summoned by Grayzag through a portal in the Void. Usually, the Queen would be instantly defeated by Valluta, but she cannot fight due to being under the effect of "foodgoo". It is therefore up to the player to kill the Queen instead.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 28 September 2015 (Update):
- The Pest Queen's stats have been re-balanced. Her auto-attacks will now deal more damage.
- patch 22 July 2013 (Update):
- The Pest Queen's special attack can only be interrupted whilst wielding Korasi's sword.
- patch 3 July 2013 (Update):
- The Pest Queen's death animation in Dominion Tower no longer shows a combat level of 599.
- Her corpse is called Ex-Pest Queen, likely yet another reference to Monty Python's Dead Parrot sketch. The examine text is: "That's going to hurt in the morning."
- After her death, a new Pest Queen was born in the Void to lead the attacks in the Southern Seas, although the weakening between worlds is not large enough and Grayzag is not present (incarcerated or dead) to aid her, not making her a direct threat, according to Valluta.
- Right clicking her just as she dies shows her combat level as being 140, which was her level before Legacy Mode was released but after the Evolution of Combat.