Quick guide for Perils of Ice Mountain
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Ice Mountain. Speak to the dwarf next to the broken cart.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Delivery[edit | edit source]
- Along the path west are eight bushes you can search. Search them for a crate.
- Give the crate to Drorkar who is in the Power Station west of the Dwarven Mines.
- Pickpocket Drorkar for the Dwarven key to save time later.
- Head to the Edgeville Monastery. Use Edgeville lodestone to save time.
- Give the letter to Brother Bordiss in the garden.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Use compost on the dying roses then water them. If your watering can is empty, you may use the fountains in the monastery to fill it up.
Ice Mountain[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Professor Arblenap (the gnome) half way up to the top of Ice Mountain.
- Wield the icefiend net and catch the four baby icefiends.
- Talk to Professor Arblenap.
- Talk to the Oracle, just north on the mountain.
- Take wrecked tent from the base of the mountain, south of the Black Knights' Fortress entrance and east of the Oracle. It does not appear as a red dot on the minimap.
- With the tent, two planks, and two nails, use the tent on the remains atop the mountain, next to the Oracle.
- Continue dialogue with the Oracle.
Finishing Up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Drorkar at the Power Station.
- Go in the Dwarven Mines and talk to Nurmof in the north-western corner of the mines, at the pickaxe shop.
- Talk to Brother Bordiss at the Edgeville Monastery.
- If you have not already done so, go back to Drorkar and pickpocket the dwarven key from him.
- Head back down into the Dwarven Mines, then immediately east into a small alcove.
- Open the small, bright chest against the north wall.
- Return to the pickaxe shop and talk to Nurmof.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Knowledge of Ice Mountain, granting 500 experience in , , and
- Permission to use the power station ladder (allows you to quickly access the mine carts and Nurmof)
- Brother Bordiss will attach sigils to blessed spirit shields for a price.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
- Icy Trouble Ahead (Unlocked during the third cutscene)
- Icy a Worried Gnome (Unlocked after the second cutscene)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Perils of Ice Mountain is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
|Related to the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|