A perfect juju mining potion is a potion made using the Herblore skill. It is made by combining a juju mining potion (3) with harmony moss, requiring 80 Herblore and giving 126 experience. This makes a three dose potion, which can then be decanted into other doses by talking to Bob Barter (herbs). It can also be turned into a six-dose Perfect juju mining flask by talking to Teplin Macagan with a potion flask.
Each dose of the potion lasts for one hour. While the potion is in effect, each ore-receiving swing gives a 10% chance to gain a bottled stone spirit of the type of ore mined (this only works with ore rocks and concentrated deposits). In addition, whenever a stone spirit is consumed to generate an additional ore, the player's stamina bar immediately refills. This only works with standard ores and does not work with granite or sandstone rocks.
||Price per dose
||Price per dose|
(Excluding vial / flask)
| Perfect juju mining potion (1)
| Perfect juju mining potion (2)
| Perfect juju mining potion (3)
| Perfect juju mining potion (4)
| Perfect juju mining flask (6)
Perfect juju mining potion (3)
|126 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [r 1]||58,753|
| Herblore level||80|
| Members only|
|Juju mining potion (3)||1||27,392||27,392|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Each ore-receiving swing has a 10% chance to gain a spirit of the corresponding ore
Perfect juju mining potion (4)[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The description of juju mining potion and perfect juju mining potion reflected an outdated design, and they have been updated to correctly match their current effect.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Juju mining potions now have a chance to give free stone spirits when mining. (Stone spirits double ore yield.) Perfect juju mining potions make mining faster when using stone spirits.
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- No longer gives a 10% XP boost to any skill.